Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretty Pictures

Time for a compilation of Photo A Day Challenge pics. Explanations below each, if needed...

 They uploaded in a wonky order, and it doesn't really matter which day they were posted, so nevermind about that. Anyway, the theme of this one is Parking- taken in the mid 70's, from the observation deck of the Space Needle.
Two Things: ones the ruled my life for half of this month

Water: aaaahhhhh  The pool temp was 86 degrees that day...

Ready: my Verismo coffee system. It only uses Starbucks pods, but it makes a very good latte.

Street: Main Street, in Deadwood, SD

Shadow: After a nasty storm

Paper: What else would I use?

Watch: Antique pocket watch. It doesn't work, but it's still pretty

 What I do: These days, I recap American Idol

Window: Stained Glass

And a shot not used for the Photo a Day Challenge- my back porch today:

We got about 5" last night.

2 comments:

Nora said...

I love the view from you back porch. :) I long to take paint to canvas and paint a picture of it, especially in the winter. It's so beautiful!! I'm rather envious...all I see from my back porch is a wall and my neighbors citrus trees. :)

Kathleen Taylor said...

One of these days, I'm going to do a needlepoint of it. If you paint a pic, please share it with us!