Sunday, May 11, 2014

Photo Challenge Pics

It's been awhile since I shared some Photo Challenge highlights (for newcomers- I belong to a Facebook Photo Group which takes a picture every day to match a prompt. We started using the Fat Mum Slim list but some months we swap out prompts for ones we like better). These shots are from the last couple of months.


 Hip- as in Hip Roof, in Philipsburg, St. Maarten


Pin (Black Hills Gold)

Looks like a Number


Litter (in my own yard, no less)


Purple


State Bird (Ring Necked Pheasant- and lest you think I am some amazing nature photographer, the bird was taxidermied. It is a former pheasant. It has ceased to exist.)


Glass (paperweight from The Glass Eye in Seattle)
\

What is it?
What it is (an amazing sculpture from the Dahl Art Center in Rapid City, SD. It's made of wire and spoons and forks and bits of cut metal. It's really beautiful)


Chair

Fresh (photo altered via BeFunky)


Photographer's Choice (when given a choice, I almost always go for the little barn)


Beautifully ordinary (turn signal on The Hub's 1951 International Dump Truck)\


Marbles... except not, these are marble-like lampwork beads I made


Letter- a lovely necklace made for me by my insanely talented niece


Abandoned (self explanatory)


Nostalgia

1 comment:

maxine said...

That pheasant is trying to send me to the dye pots...lovely array!