Wednesday, June 4, 2014

More This 'n That

I finished the first medium-size finger-down glove prototype. I have the fingers and thumb already knit for the mate, so it won't take long to finish the pair, especially since I'm not spending two nights a week live-blogging American Idol.



I think I'm getting a handle on the sizing. And how to tweak the little finger instructions. This little finger is still too long, and too loose at the end. But by the time I get done with the large-size prototype, I should be ready to get it written up. I may try this one as my first Ravelry pattern for sale. We'll see.


My wonderful daughter-in-law Cassy, and the SoDak grandgirls, planted pots of flowers for our back deck. They're beautiful already.

We have had tranquil, foggy mornings lately. Of course foggy mornings mean humid afternoons, but that's how it goes on the plains. And humid afternoons often mean storms. Again, so it goes...


My June Julep Maven box arrived. The purples are as gorgeous in person as they were online.


I'm wearing Colette already.

And I bought this pattern- after I finish the Medium Glove, I think I'll knit one. He is way too cute to resist.

No comments: